All guests to Vista Resorts requesting to stay for less than 14 days will be required to sign this Essential Travel Waiver.
Before you arrive at Vista Resorts, please click the link to the Essential Travel Waiver below, print, sign and date, then email the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the signed form to (530) 466-3309.
The Essential Travel Waiver States
The Regional Stay Home Order (PDF), announced December 3, 2020, will go into effect within 24 hours in regions with less than 15% ICU availability. It prohibits private gatherings of any size, closes sector operations except for critical infrastructure and retail, and requires 100% masking and physical distancing in all others.
The order will remain in effect for at least 3 weeks and, after that period, will be lifted when a region’s projected ICU capacity meets or exceeds 15%. This will be assessed on a weekly basis after the initial 3 week period.
All individuals living in the Region shall stay home or at their place of residence except as necessary to conduct activities associated with the operation, maintenance, or usage of critical infrastructure, as required by law, or as specifically permitted in this order.
Californians may leave their homes for essential purposes including but not limited to:
- Essential Work or for traveling to/from Essential Work
- Needing to self-isolate or quarantine
- Unable to stay in their own home due to COVID related issues
- Traveling to care for a vulnerable person
- Domestic services such as shopping, laundry, or gas
- For essential outdoor recreation close to home
- Government services such as post office, courthouse, dmv
- To express political views in groups of 10 or less—in car protests are allowable
- Full time RVer moving from point A to B or returning home
NOTE: Local orders are being updated continuously to clarify/expand on the statewide order. Please contact your county to confirm that you are complying with the most current version of your local order.